Social Media Strategist // BMB Agency
In late 2016, Fruit Bowl launched a new Picked and Pressed range. The range was designed to appeal as a convenient fruit-based snack for both youngsters and on-the-go adults. The challenge was to find a happy medium for social comms, ensuring we could reach out to all consumer demographics, whilst providing product education.
I also created the 2016 social strategy for the Fruit Bowl brand. Brand Tracking and third party Social Media Evaluation reported that:
- The 2016 social strategy improved positive engagement with Fruit Bowl
- Social posts increased consideration & recommendation by a significant 34%
- Ad recall increased from 11% to 18% in 2016.
- Between Q1 and Q3, social media saw an increase in awareness of the following brand messages:
- “Great taste” has increased from 61 – 73%
- “Made from natural ingredients” from 65 – 76%
- “Brand my children will love” from 62 – 72%